Beautiful 4-season cottage on the shore of Lac Doré, on a beautiful flat lot! Located near the beach of Lake Simon; 20 min from Chénéville, 50 min from Tremblant. A paradise at 1:15 am from Ottawa/Gatineau, 2h from Montreal. A LOT of investments have been made in recent years. Rental income 30K per year. Unique opportunity to seize without delay!
Waterfront : Lake, Resort/Cottage, Wooded, Navigable, No neighbours in the back
Not Paved, Double width or more
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Wood fireplace, Wood burning stove
Electric baseboard units
Garage, 6 Outdoor
Other : ATV, snowmobile, hiking trails, Papineau-Labelle
Tin, Other : without screws
Septic tank, Purification field, Other : to be confirmed
Stone, Brick, Wood
Wood, Aluminum, PVC
Furniture, appliances, gazebo.
Contents of the garage and boathouse, all electronics, leather sofa in the living room, outdoor cooking plate, Napoleon BBQ, frames.
20' x 10'
10' x 10'
10' x 10'
14'7" x 10'6"
5'11" x 6'
6' x 10'
12' x 23'
13'5" x 13'8"
11' x 11'
11' x 11'
10' x 12'
10' x 12'
5' x 11'
10' x 20'
Superb 4-season cottage on the shore of NAVIGABLE lake
Doré, on a beautiful very rare flat lot! RENOVATED and sold
FURNISHED! Located at Lac Doré Nord in Duhamel, near the
beautiful beach of Lake Simon and 20 minutes from
Chénéville. 50 minutes from Tremblant. A paradise only 1h15
from Ottawa / Gatineau, 1h30 from Vaudreuil and 2h from
Montreal. Peaceful place in the heart of nature!
A LOT of investments in recent years. Walnut flooring on
the main level, 2 fireplaces, refurbished boathouse, 2
renovated bathrooms, finished basement, electricity,
plumbing and more!
ATV and snowmobile trails directly from the chalet; no
current makes the lake perfect for water sports in the
summer! Pirate Island right in front of the cottage is sure
to leave your children with unforgettable memories!
- 4 bedrooms
- New STEEL 2018 high-end roofing (no screws).
- 1 large mezzanine
- 2 full bathrooms completely renovated in 2016.
- Finished basement with slow combustion fireplace.
- 2 living rooms, one with stone fireplace on the ground
- Intelligent heating system
- Large independent garage for storage of ATV and
- Shed with 2 garage doors, completely redone.
- Splendid navigable 4km limpid lake, sown each year of
gray trout and rainbow trout! Perfect for water sports.
- VERY RARE flat land with boat descent, very safe for
- Bertrand aluminum quay + 2 floating docks 10 'x 24'.
- Wooden gazebo 12 x 14 on the edge of the water with metal
- Located on a private road 800 feet in the woods, at the
very beginning of Lac Doré Nord.
- Near the crown lands. ATV and snowmobile trails right
from the cottage!
- Large storage garage for rowboats, ATVs, etc.
- TURNKEY! (See exclusions)
- 30K RENTAL INCOME PER YEAR !! Accredited by
the CITQ 3 stars (Office du tourisme du Québec).